Kuhn Rikon Balloon Wire Whisk 6-inch - Brings Coffee to Extraordinary New Place
A whisk has only one important function in my life: the making of whipped cream. Go ahead, make souffles, cakes and glazes. It can handle that too. I will make a poor man's cappuccino, richer than any coffee shop concoction.
This one has served me well, neither rusting nor breaking, and whisking all ingredients whenever requested. Perfectly sized for all my kitchen needs. But whipping cream is how I used it most.
Come, visit my home. Sit in my parlor, let me make you coffee. No ordinary milk will you be treated with, but the heaviest whipping cream found at my local creamery.
Whipped cream for two is easy.
- One tall cup.
- Sugar and vanilla.
- Whipping cream.
- And, a Balloon Wire Whisk.
- Pour 2-3 fingers of cream into the cup.
- Pour in 2-3 teaspoons of sugar and a half teaspoon of vanilla (to taste).
- Palm the whisk with each hand, rolling it as you would clay, with the whisk in the cup, as quickly as you can. It is best to remove all rings.
- Serve with ordinary coffee, or with a caramel-hinted one to create a creme brulee-like coffee confection.
Enjoy. And get the whisk.