- The word ‘circus’ has six letters, two of which are vowels. The two ‘c’s are pronounced differently.
- If we waited until we understood everything, it would take longer to do get things done.
- The Saltire, the flag of Scotland, is the oldest national flag in use. It remembers Christian martyr St. Andrew.
More bits, each is nonsense.
I like the tiger picture. That’s why it is there.
- Robert Englund ([amazon_textlink asin=’B00AZ7V0W0′ text=’Freddy Krueger’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’brockeim-reviews-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’fba1231f-f1eb-11e8-a5f2-9dce8c353f84′]) is not English, but he does speak English.
- Diddle rhymes with fiddle. Not much else does. Well, except for piddle… and riddle… and middle.
- Shadows prove there is light.
See the rest of this blog.
- The reasons people read nonsense blogs are not understood.
- If there’s a good reason, do it. If there’s a great reason, do it now. If there’s a perfect reason, you should already be doing it.
- Never ride a [amazon_textlink asin=’B016MJNED2′ text=’wildebeest’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’brockeim-reviews-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’630514a3-eaa9-11e8-9903-c3d90c92539a’] bareback.
Introducing Bits of Nonsense Come in Threes. Frequently, I’ll post as you see above: Non sequitur factoids and truisms to live your life by.
More Bits of Nonsense.