Dirt Devil – Nothing Says Love Like a Dirt Devil
Every evening of romance should start with the whir of a Dirt Devil. Woo your love with well-dusted crevices, blown into history by the strong suction into the sturdy plastic canister. Draw her nearer breathing cleanly her perfume and not bunnies from a lost rabbit dust herd. Notice her smile without the gray cloud of loneliness or smoky dried dirt flung up from dancing in all corners.
This is why you need a Dirt Devil. Or, if the joy of a well-vacuumed home, carefully cleaned at the baseboard level, is enough, know the Dirt Devil is the tool for the job. Cordless, with the crevice device to reach into tiny places, it will clean where an ordinary vacuum cannot. May your clean home reach into her heart.
- WORKS ON WET AND DRY MESSES: The days of using multiple paper towels to clean spills are over, with QuickFlip you can quickly and easily vacuum up liquids
- POWERFUL SUCTION, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: QuickFlip is designed for grab and go cleaning that packs a punch with powerful suction
- CORDLESS CONVENIENCE, FADE FREE POWER: With the Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery, you benefit from a faster charge time and continuous fade-free lithium power to quickly clean from your car to your kitchen and up the stairs
- XL DIRT CUP: Our 0. 5 L dirt cup holds up to 16. 9 oz of liquids and dry debris
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: QuickFlip Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum, On-Board Crevice Tool, Squeegee Tool
- Power source type: Battery Powered
My agent can be hard on me sometimes. She expects me to crank out funny things each day. She's critical when I drink coffee, and she's just as critical when I want to stop by the pub. It's difficult. Deadlines, monkeys, coffee, and an agent who never lets up. If I...
https://www.instagram.com/brockeim/ It is a brave new world, social media is. It isn't so new, but here we are, doing relationships using pictures. Is this what the cave dwellers were doing in the Lascaux Cave? At any rate, Instagram, I'm here. Yeah, I hear an echo....
Hollywood? Not exactly. I was nowhere near Hollywood. I was drinking coffee in a dusty cafe where I was the only one... except the barista. She smiled. I smiled. You know how it goes. An email comes through the pipeline. "We saw your review. Let's talk." So we talked....
Some of the links on Brockeim.com are affiliate links from which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you!
(c) copyright 2023 Brockeim.com
Are we down here? There’s nothing to see. Well, since you are here, “My heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains.” John Keats wrote that.