Dirt Devil – Nothing Says Love Like a Dirt Devil
Every evening of romance should start with the whir of a Dirt Devil. Woo your love with well-dusted crevices, blown into history by the strong suction into the sturdy plastic canister. Draw her nearer breathing cleanly her perfume and not bunnies from a lost rabbit dust herd. Notice her smile without the gray cloud of loneliness or smoky dried dirt flung up from dancing in all corners.
This is why you need a Dirt Devil. Or, if the joy of a well-vacuumed home, carefully cleaned at the baseboard level, is enough, know the Dirt Devil is the tool for the job. Cordless, with the crevice device to reach into tiny places, it will clean where an ordinary vacuum cannot. May your clean home reach into her heart.
- WORKS ON WET AND DRY MESSES: The days of using multiple paper towels to clean spills are over, with QuickFlip you can quickly and easily vacuum up liquids
- POWERFUL SUCTION, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: QuickFlip is designed for grab and go cleaning that packs a punch with powerful suction
- CORDLESS CONVENIENCE, FADE FREE POWER: With the Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery, you benefit from a faster charge time and continuous fade-free lithium power to quickly clean from your car to your kitchen and up the stairs
- XL DIRT CUP: Our 0. 5 L dirt cup holds up to 16. 9 oz of liquids and dry debris
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: QuickFlip Wet/Dry Hand Vacuum, On-Board Crevice Tool, Squeegee Tool
- Power source type: Battery Powered
If Charlie Brown fought Dennis the Menace, one stipulation would be no slingshots, and no tag-teaming with Football Lucy or Joey "The Mauler." Dandelions are underrated. Roses are overrated. Tulips, though, are fairly considered. If a brat eats a brat, how do you know...
The dust is settling. Broken links have been fixed. Outdated material chucked. A new design to freshen the space. Some new things, too. New reviews. Some fun new bits of nonsense are on the way. I've gotten back on the bike and am starting to ride again, so to speak....
I believe Roy Orbison. He's real. Bruce Springsteen is just a singing actor. I'm watching them both sing "Pretty W0man." The Boss has some great songs but he poses too much. The late Roy feels real even though I don't know what he's real about. Bruce could be as...
Some of the links on Brockeim.com are affiliate links from which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you!
(c) copyright 2023 Brockeim.com
Are we down here? There’s nothing to see. Well, since you are here, “My heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains.” John Keats wrote that.